Be MORE at Home
Welcome Home to Covey Homes Bluffs in Canton GA
Homes for rent in an intentionally planned Covey Homes neighborhood
When You’re Here,
Home is more than a place. It’s a chance to gather. Get to know your neighbors. And feel like you belong. It’s also what we’re all about. At Covey Homes Bluffs, located in Canton, Georgian, we go out of our way to create spaces that are warm, welcoming, and bring people together – indoors and out. Our two and three-bedroom townhomes for rent deliver a relaxed backdrop for your lifestyle. Experience open-concept living, and enjoy a true sense of community with thoughtfully designed features, convenient amenities and pet-friendly spaces. Free yourself for weekend adventures with maintenance-free living and convenient access to all Canton and Atlanta offers.
Smart HomeEvery townhome includes a deluxe smart home package. Manage thermostats, lighting, entry, and monitor your home 24/7 via the mobile app.
Pet FriendlyYour pets rule the roost at Covey Homes Bluffs. Your fur babies will love the pet friendly community with abundant green space.
Intentionally Planned NeighborhoodsJust outside your door are neighborhood community features including a refreshing pool, clubhouse with state-of-the-art kitchen and flatscreen TV, fitness center and more.
Chef-Inspired KitchensUpgraded lighting is present throughout along with efficient, stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops in the gourmet kitchens.
Application Fee$75Admin Fee$250Deposit*$500
*Additional deposit required if approved with conditions.
Less hassle, more living. We’ve got you covered with one simple fee.
- Smart Home Technology
- Landscape Care
- Trash Services
- Amenity Access
- Pest Control
Covey Homes Bluffs is a pet-friendly community! We welcome up to 3 pets without weight restrictions! Each pet requires a one-time, non-refundable fee and monthly pet rent. Breed restrictions apply. See our FAQ page or contact a representative for more information.
One Time Fee
- $350 for One Pet
- $600 for Two Pets
- $850 on Three Pets
Monthly Pet Rent
- Rent $20/month per pet
MORE Ways To Feel At Home
From the refreshing pool to the high-end kitchen appliances, our upscale features and amenities are a fit for all. Check out our full list here. Certain floor plans may have different features. We provide an easy to use tour scheduler for you to view our spaces and see what features may be available.
- Fitness center with free weights, resistance, and cardio machines
- Refreshing pool with loungers
- Neighbor clubroom with kitchen, fireplace and TVs
- Flex outdoor green space
- Curbside waste removal service
- Beautiful, professionally maintained grounds
- Exclusive neighborhood events
- Convenient to shopping and dining
- Online service requests and payment portal
- Professional maintenance services
- Responsive, professional management team
- Granite countertops with subway tile backsplash in kitchen
- Energy efficient stainless-steel appliances
- Designer lighting and hardware package
- Vinyl plank wood flooring with plush carpet
- Granite vanity tops in baths
- Ceiling fans with trim and crown molding
- Large laundry with washer & dryer connections
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Outdoor patio and front porch entryway*
- Attached single and dual* car garages
- Cable & internet ready
*In select homes
Look Around, Feel Embraced
Get cozy in the Canton area, the seat of Cherokee County located at the southern end of the Blue Ridge Mountains in northwest Georgia. Ideally situated just 20 miles to either Alpharetta or Marietta or just 40 miles to Atlanta, you’re close to the everyday conveniences that ensure your life is easy and your time is your own. Enjoy a quick trip to downtown Canton – it’s under 4 miles away – and access I-575 with ease – it’s less than 6 minutes or 2.2 miles from Covey Homes Bluffs. Hangout at the neighborhood pool or on your outdoor patio. Home sweet home just got a little sweeter, at Covey Homes Bluffs.
Local Bars & Restaurants in 5 mile Radius
Drive to Local Parks & Nature Trail Preserves
Colleges & Universities within a 25 mile radius of of Canton