Be MORE at Home
Welcome Home to Covey Homes Kirkland in Covington, GA
New homes for rent in an intentionally planned Covey Homes neighborhood
When You’re Here, You’re Home
Home is more than a place. It’s a chance to gather. Get to know your neighbors. And feel like you belong. It’s also what we’re all about. At Covey Homes Kirkland, located in Covington, GA we go out of our way to create spaces that are warm, welcoming, and bring people together – indoors and out. Our brand new 2- and 3-bedroom homes for rent deliver a relaxed backdrop for your lifestyle. Experience open-concept living, and enjoy a true sense of community with thoughtfully designed features and pet-friendly spaces. Free yourself for weekend adventures with maintenance-free living and convenient access to all Covington and greater Atlanta offers.
Pet FriendlyYour pets rule the roost at Covey Homes Kirkland. Your fur babies will love our pet friendly community with spaces to roam.
Intentionally Planned NeighborhoodsJust outside your door are neighborhood community features including a clubhouse, fitness center, and pool
Chef-Inspired KitchensUpgraded lighting is present throughout along with efficient, stainless-steel appliances, gas ranges and granite countertops in the gourmet kitchens.
GaragesAll homes feature attached, direct-access garages for convenient & secured private parking.
Application Fee$75Admin Fee$250Deposit*$500
*Additional deposit required if approved with conditions.
Less hassle, more living. We’ve got you covered with one simple fee.
- Landscape Care
- Amenity Access
- Pest Control
We welcome up to 3 pets without weight restrictions! Each pet requires a one-time, non-refundable fee and monthly pet rent. Breed restrictions apply. See our FAQ page or contact a representative for more information.
One Time Fee:
- $350 for One Pet
- $600 for Two Pets
- $850 on Three Pets
Rent $20/month per pet
MORE Ways To Feel At Home
From the beautifully maintained grounds to the high-end kitchen appliances, our upscale features and amenities are a fit for all. Check out our full list here. Certain floor plans may have different features. We provide an easy to use tour scheduler for you to view our spaces and see what features may be available.
- Fitness center with free weights, resistance, and cardio machines
- Refreshing pool with plush seating areas
- Neighborhood clubroom with kitchen, fireplace and TVs
- Connecting walking trail throughout neighborhood
- Flex outdoor green space
- Beautiful, professionally maintained grounds
- Exclusive neighborhood events
- Convenient to shopping and dining
- Online service requests and payment portal
- Professional maintenance services
- Responsive, professional management team
- Granite countertops with kitchen island and energy efficient stainless-steel appliances
- Designer lighting and hardware package
- Vinyl plank wood flooring with plush carpet
- Ceiling fans with 2″ horizontal blinds
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Dual vanities in primary suite
- Attached single car garage
- Full-size washer & dryer (some on 2nd level*)
- Cable & internet ready
*In select homes
Look Around, Feel Embraced
Get cozy in the Kirkland area, one of the most idyllic suburbs in Georgia. With convenient access to the I-20 or state highway 162, you’re just minutes to Newton County Turner Lake Park, downtown Covington, and an array of other local attractions and conveniences that ensure your life is easy and your time is your own. From the scenic walking and biking paths at Chimney Park to the well-kept courses at Honey Creek Golf and Country Club, this picturesque neighborhood provides plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Options for indoor entertainment include Planet Skate, Ice Days, and AMC Conyers Crossing. Home sweet home just got a little sweeter, at Covey Homes Kirkland.
Local Bars & Restaurants within 5 mile radius
Rating Public & Private School Districts
Downtown to Atlanta