Be MORE at Home
Welcome Home to Covey Homes Harrison Bridge in Simpsonville SC
Homes for rent in an intentionally planned Covey Homes neighborhood
When You're Here,
Home is more than a place. It’s a chance to gather. Get to know your neighbors. And feel like you belong. It’s also what we’re all about. At Covey Homes Harrison Bridge, located in Simpsonville, South Carolina, we go out of our way to create spaces that are warm, welcoming, and bring the neighborhood community together – indoors and out. Our two and three-bedroom homes for rent deliver a relaxed backdrop for your lifestyle. Experience open-concept living, and enjoy a true sense of community with thoughtfully designed features, convenient amenities and pet-friendly spaces. Free yourself for weekend adventures with maintenance-free living and convenient access to all Simpsonville and greater Greenville offers
Pet FriendlyYour pets rule the roost at Covey Homes Harrison Bridge. Your fur babies will love the on-site fenced dog park and open green spaces.
Intentionally Planned NeighborhoodsJust outside your door are neighborhood community features including a refreshing pool, outdoor living area and more.
Chef-Inspired KitchensUpgraded lighting is present throughout along with efficient, stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops in the gourmet kitchens.
Application Fee$75Admin Fee$125Deposit*$500
*Additional deposit required if approved with conditions.
Less hassle, more living. We’ve got you covered with one simple fee.
- Landscape Care
- Trash Services
- Amenity Access
- Pest Control
Harrison Bridge is a pet-friendly community! We welcome up to 3 pets without weight restrictions! Each pet requires a one-time, non-refundable fee and monthly pet rent. Breed restrictions apply. See our FAQ page or contact a representative for more information.
One Time Fee
- $350 for One Pet
- $600 for Two Pets
- $850 on Three Pets
Monthly Pet Rent
- Rent $35/month per pet
MORE Ways To Feel At Home
From the pleasant pool to the high-end kitchen appliances, our upscale features are a fit for all. Check out our full list here. Certain floor plans may have different features. We provide an easy to use tour scheduler for you to view our spaces and see what features may be available.
- Refreshing pool and water features
- Cabanas with plush seating
- Outdoor lounge with fire pit
- Neighbor clubroom with complimentary WiFi
- Fenced pet park and pet spa
- Flex outdoor green space
- Curbside waste removal service
- Beautiful, professionally maintained grounds
- Exclusive neighborhood events
- Convenient to shopping and dining
- Online service requests and payment portal
- Professional maintenance services
- Responsive, professional management team
- Granite countertops with subway tile backsplash in kitchen
- Energy efficient stainless-steel appliances
- Designer lighting and hardware package
- Vinyl plank wood flooring with plush carpet
- Granite vanity tops in baths
- Ceiling fans with trim and crown molding
- Laundry room with washer & dryer connections
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Outdoor patio and front porch entryway*
- Attached single and dual* car garages
- Cable & internet ready
*In select homes
Ideally located close to the everyday conveniences that ensure your life is easy and your time is your own. Enjoy a quick trip to downtown Greenville – it’s 15 minutes away – and access I-85 with ease – it’s less than 10 minutes from your front door. Visit the popular Soby’s or relax on your private back patio. The choice is yours. Home sweet home just got a little sweeter, at Covey Homes Harrison Bridge.
Restaurants & Bars within a 5 mile Radius
Drive to Golf Courses, Art Experiences And Outdoor Recreation
Colleges & Universities within a 25 mile radius of Simpsonville